REIMAGINED 003: Patchwork Balloon Trousers (1 of 1)
$ 80.00 USD
REIMAGINED is a collection of garments that we've reworked to highlight the aging process of clothing. It is what we imagine they would look like if kept, re-worn, and repaired through generations of passing down.
This is 3 of 4 pieces that were originally going to be added to a museum's archive, but will serve a greater purpose instead! :)
The Patchwork Balloon Trousers feature:
- Assorted patches, recycled from previous collection's production
- Hand-stitched needle work, on front/back
- An inner-label detailing its construction and this particular project
- This piece was hand-sewn by our founder+designer, taking over 8 hours to complete
* 100% Cotton
* Size 4, fits like a 4/5 (has an elastic, adjustable waistband to accommodate sizing)
With the purchase of this garment, together, we will be able to provide brand new visual art supplies to the students of Inner-City Arts in Los Angeles, CA. A non-profit that has created a safe space for children and teens to explore the arts since 1989.
Here is the list of supplies we'll be able to gift to the students of Inner-City Arts:
72 Paint Brushes
24 Wood Easels
*This is a 1-of-1 trouser. The size shown is the only size available. This style will not be recreated.*